V10 Sport Surf Ski
The V10 Sport offers terrific flat water speed and exceptional rough water performance.
It is the best all-around surf ski for intermediate to advanced paddlers in a variety of conditions! Intermediate level paddlers will quickly appreciate the higher speeds on flat water, while advanced paddlers will enjoy the enhanced balance, speed and handling characteristics in larger conditions.
The V10 Sport fits a wide variety of sizes, accommodating paddlers from 5’0” to 6’7”. The footbrace is fully adjustable with self-adjusting pedals. The V10 Sport now comes with Epic’s revolutionary bailer system.
The bailer can be completely closed for flat or cold water conditions and has four adjustable positions depending on the conditions. It can be easily operated with your foot so you never miss a stroke!
Length: 6.1 m
Width: 48 cm
Depth: 33 cm
Capacity: 136 kg
Details and Pricing:
V10 Sport Club: $3,195
- Weight: 17.5 kg*
- Fiberglass on a core mat
- Vacuum bagged with polyester resin
- Blue bow and stern
V10 Performance: $3,995
- Weight: 16.0 kg*
- Infusion grade foam core Composite hybrid of fiberglass, carbon fiber, and Kevlar
- Vacuum infused, heat-cured epoxy
- Black bow and stern
V10 Sport Ultra: $4,995
- Weight 12.3 kg*
- Nomex honeycomb core Woven carbon and Kevlar fabric
- Vacuum bagged, heat-cured epoxy
- Red bow and stern
V10 Elite: $5,995
- Weight: 10.8 kg
- Nomex honeycomb core
- Woven carbon fiber Wet laminate, vacuum bag
- All black carbon (no gel coat) with white decals
- Black with white bow and stern